Dress to impress

октомври 28, 2017 Maia Georgieva 0 Comments



Hello!

Here are some so beautiful dresses that I want to present to you. They are from sassymyprom. They offer great variety of prom, wedding, bridesmaid, plus size prom dresses.

Look how gorgeous they are. I can't take eye of them. I like so much this kind of two piece prom dresses.


2 PIECE PROM PARTY DRESSES

First of them that I like from first look is this. The two sides of the dress matches perfect: satin black long skirt and vest in gold. Isn't georgeous? I can wear it on bar or disko.



Dress: here



CHIFFON FORMAL DRESS

The next dress, which I like so much, is this princess like chiffon formal dress made from fine lace and satin. So romantic and it looks so lightness. It's good for summer event.
Dress: here


JEWEL NECKLINE A-LINE PROM DRESS


And the last one is my favorite one. So, so beautiful flower prom dress. It is so impressive. 
Dress: here

0 коментара: