Fashionme

ноември 25, 2018 Maia Georgieva 0 Comments


Hey all!
Today I’ve decided to show you a brand new website selling clothes. I spotted it while I was browsing the net and it really caught my eyes. I spent hours in it because they offer great stuff. Fashionme is a site which sells a wide range of clothes, shoes and accessories. The prices are reasonable and I would even say rather low. Besides they are constantly having sales. At the moment there is Black Friday and everything is -80%. Wonderful, isn’t it? They sometimes offer free delivery if your order is over a certain amount of money. You just need to follow all the bargains on the site and buy at the right moment. The fabrics are good quality, bright colours, sizes fit perfectly, but you can check in the size table just in case. You will receive the delivery in about two weeks.
As I am looking for a dress for the Christmas party and New Year’s celebration I decided to check out this website. I liked quite a few  bodycon dresses but I am still wondering which one to select. They are all very elegant and stylish. The fabrics look nice, interesting deigns, cool colours and soo party-like. Anyway, I’d prefer something more casual so that I can wear it in my routine after the party. What about you? Have you already picked and bought your Christmas and New Year’s outfit?

I also loved these fluffy cheap cardigans, which I must admit are very fashionable at the moment. You can use them as outwear or under a shorter jacket. I have already ordered some of them and I just can’t wait to get them. Here are some great items from Fashionme. They are soft, warm, comfortable and attractive. Who wouldn’t like one of them? I want them all.


Only one month left until Christmas. If you are still wondering what to buy as a present for your relatives or friends, check out the website. There is certainly a huge variety of all possible items. It would be a great idea to buy a warm scarf and a pair of gloves, a soft jumper or a coat. Your beloved ones would adore them.

0 коментара: