Two dresses from Ever-pretty.com

януари 17, 2019 Maia Georgieva 0 Comments



Ever-pretty.com is a clothes website which I have told you about recently. Here is a second post dedicated to it. The things that I found there really caught my eye and that’s why I decided to show you some more of it. As I told you it is a clothes website where you can purchase casual and more formal and wedding dresses. You know that if you want to look fabulous at an event, the outfit is really essential. It is important to fit our body, height, size. When I choose a dress the first factor I consider is to fit well. When I was younger I preferred shorter dresses, but now I tend to choose knee-length dresses. I also used to buy more shining dresses in brighter colours. However, nowadays I mostly wear black or white ones. A black dress always makes me look slimmer. In summer I usually wear white dresses or dresses in light colour to highlight my suntan. What about you? What do you wear in different seasons? I could say that my style is elegant and romantic. That’s what I can exactly find in ever-pretty. While browsing I was thinking that I like all of them and would love to wear them with pleasure. Now I will show you several of the dresses that mostly impressed me. 
To start with I have chosen a sapphire blue evening dress. It is just gorgeous and I loved it from first sight. Recently I have noticed Meghan Markle at a formal event wearing a dark blue dress with sequins. The colour really impressed me. That’s why I selected a dress in the same dark blue colur which looks light, fine and is soo princess-like. The dress is one-shoulder just like e Greek goddess. It highlights the neckline. There are some interlaced patterns that accent the waist. It is long but your legs are not fully hidden as there is a big slit. If you don’t like dark blue, there is an option for dark and light purple, dark and light pink, white and violet. I think it would match a pair of high heel silver, golden or black sandals. I would also order an elegant necklace and delicate earrings. There is no doubt that everybody will notice me. I would wear it for special events like a party or a wedding. it is a great-buy for a bridesmaid-to-be. I would offer it to school leavers too. 
My second choice is this sexy red evening dress. I think it is just stunning. I have always wanted such a dress. Red is definitely my colour. And this burgundy dress is magnificent. It is sleeveless and there is embroidery, lace and shiny ornaments. In lower-body it is flared. The cloth which the dress is made from is fine and airy. It is feet-length. It is offered in black, pink and blue. It would match a pair of black or burgundy sandals. It just needs earrings as an accessory. This dress is really elegant and I would choose it for parties, different events and weddings. It would give me lots of confidence while wearing it. 

Which of them would you prefer to wear? Why? 

0 коментара: