Selaros Fashion Site

юни 02, 2019 Maia Georgieva 0 Comments



It finally feels like summer! The temperature reached almost 30°C and the sun is shining so lovely. I purchased some new-ins for my wardrobe but I am definitely going to get some more. Now I am looking for some casual dresses and a few new tops to go with a denim skirt or a pair of jeans. A friend of mine recommended the website selaros.com. It is the first time I have heard of it. She is absolutely pleased with the service. She also told me that the items are good quality and right to the size. The site offers quick delivery and the prices are great. There is a wide range of women's cheap clothingThere are also shoes and accessories. If you would like to have something more different and cooler than the stuff you can buy at the shops, then have a look at this site. I’ve just found out that they are having a sale – I wouldn’t pass it by. Here are some of the items that I was fascinated by:

Dress: here
The first dress is basic and suitable for every day. It is designed in my favourite summer colours – white and blue. I imagine wearing it while walking by the sea and at work as well. It looks quite comfy.
Dress: here
The second one that I liked is this white lace dress. It is straight and short. I think it would also be a good idea for the beach.
Dress: here
And here is something gorgeous. This dress is absolutely magnificent and I just love it. It looks very stylish and elegant. I could wear it during a night stroll or when going out with my beloved one. There is an option in black and white and I still can’t decide which one I like more.
Dress: here
This basic straight sleeveless dress has a design which would fit perfectly to my body type. It has a knee length and the neckline is a boat type. It is another stylish and elegant pick. I would like to have it in salmon colour although I like the other colours too.
Dress: here
I wanted to select a long dress and that’s why I browsed all long maxi dresses in the site. As this summer the long pleated dresses will be in fashion I chose this one in baby pink.
Leave me a comment and share which items you like and would also like to buy.
 Kisses and see you soon!

0 коментара: